good night prayer quotes for her

Best Good Night Prayer Quotes for My Wife. Good night quotes for her 1.


Pin On Fjh Goodnight

After a long tiring and hectic day the night is something we wait forWhen we go to bed for sleep we think of the persons we love the most.

. Im sending you a kiss this night but youll receive it in your dreams. It gives my heart joy to think about you now you are on my mind wishing you the best of night goodnight. These good night prayer quotes good night prayer points touch different aspects of your lover or loved ones life serving as a guiding hand to lead your spirit on behalf of friends family spouse children and the occasional enemy the good book did say pray for your enemies in communion with the almighty.

I am so thankful for the good luck that led me to your arms and the joy you bring to my soul each day. Good night prayer messages can remind your loved and dear ones how much you love them and wish all the happiness for them. Never forget to cast off your cares and burden upon Him for He cares for you.

Thank you for the many ways you make my life easier. Job 331516 Tonight the Lord will. My love May you have a restful night may find peace within to start a new day.

The earth continually moves around the sun. See also 50 Funny Good Night Messages and Wishes. Good night my angel.

Tonight Im sending this with joy in my heart. Good night prayer message for her. Sleep well my angel.

Do have a beautiful night my love. Good Night Prayers for Her. As you sleep tonight the Lord will keep you safe through the night and endow you with rest.

Good night my queen. I hope your night is beautiful and easy. You will have sweet dreams.

May He bless you in your sleep protect you from every harm. Dear God please take care of my love when he sleeps and take the rest needed for the new day. Good night my sweet princess I wish that you could know how much I cherish you in my heart.

I said a prayer for you my love. May He bless you with a good nights sleep so that youre ready to begin the next day. May you experience peace joy and feel safe and secure as you fall asleep.

You are the best wife in the world. May your sleep be blessed and refreshing may you be covered in Gods love and enjoy a peaceful night. I pray that you will have a good night that the angels will watch over you and keep you safe.

My beautiful wife may the source of your joy never be cut off. No matter how long or short the night I want you to know all will be well as I have prayed for you. Cute Goodnight Prayers For Her Alone.

May you ever be connected to our Lord the life giving spring. 172 Tonight the Lord will make a covenant of multiplication with you today in Jesus name. It is always good to pray for someone we love.

Goodnight my dear husband I commit your soul in the hand of God sleep peacefully without fear. Go get your sleep nothing can do any harm to you. Romantic quotes messages and good night images for her are the excellent way to wish your girlfriend as well as your wife a pleasant evening.

And for always supporting me you deserve some beautiful prayers. Thats an eternal truth. Good night my.

I pray he guides you to the end. May your life be as sweet as youve made mine. Good night darling sleep tight.

Good Night Prayer For Her. Goodnight dear may sweet sleep overtake you tonight and may the Lord raise you up tomorrow morning with a beautiful heart. May He bless you with the rest of the night and keeps you healthy.

Where the angels take your soul this night mine would trail behind you I know my LORD would take us to beautiful places this night goodnight. Ask His forgiveness before you go to sleep. Cute Good Night Prayer for my Love.

Goodnight my love Im wishing you a lovely night. Thank you for making me a lady and for. May the angels of Gods goodness locate you.

Youre blessed beyond measures in Jesus name. Have a soulful sleep my love. Sweet dreams my darling.

Have a tight sleep. No matter how tiresome your day might be I am grateful to God for bringing us together. Good night my queen.

Goodnight my beautiful Sienna. Sleep now so you dont end up missing the timing. May He restore your energy for tomorrow.

I pray that you are blessed with beautiful dreams and a sweet happy morning. A day is going to end again. Have a good night gorgeous.

The moon is a romantic star that leaves a mystique in your beloveds heart. May Gods blessings remain in our union. May God takes your soul to heaven bless your soul and back when its morning.

1 Kings 2235 Whoever and whatever that is claiming to be a king in your life this night except for the King of kings shall receive the fire of the HolySpirit in Jesus name. I love you with all my heart and soul. May Gods face shine on you.

My love i just want to wish you a sweet goodnight love. May you wake up to a beautiful day and not suffer any pain or lose hope. I reserve a beautiful good night prayer for you every night.

Im grateful to him for bringing us closer. Goodnight my pretty damsel. Its nice to have a friend like you making my every day seem so great.

Swee heart as you close your eyes to sleep now I pray God gives you knowledge when making important life decisions. Good night and sweet dreams. Have a blessed night baby.

May God showers you with his blessings as you lay asleep tonight. Have a tight sleep. As you sleep tonight may your mind get gifted by divine ideas and when you wake up may you be able to achieve them.

Im grateful to do every moment of this life with you as my wife. I pray that you sleep peacefully and rest well. Lovely Good Night Prayer Quotes.

Have a tight sleep. Have a blessed night. And as you go to bed tonight may you have a lovely night rest.


Pin On Special Days


Pin On Prayers For Sleep


Pin On Wisdom


Pin On Unconditional Love


Good Night Everyone Romantic Good Night Good Night Everyone Good Night Blessings


Pin On A Good Night


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Aspire To Inspire


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Faith God S Word


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Good Night Greetings


Pin On Pinkey


Pin On Evening Praise Prayers Good Night


Pin On Good Night Quotes


Pin On Good Night Goeie Aand


Pin On Greetings Salutations

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel